Suzuki Music Camp
June 12, 2017 - June 24, 2017
Location: Beaver Creek
Suzuki students, faculty, and teachers from all 50 states and 10 countries join together to enjoy the Colorado Suzuki Institute each summer in beautiful Beaver Creek.
Attendees will experience these benefits:
- Teacher Workshop courses offered for all instruments
- Study with master Suzuki teachers from around the world
- Choose enrichment classes that nurture well rounded musicians
- Perform in a world-class concert hall
- Connect to the international Suzuki
- Enjoy a discounted family vacation 90 miles west of Denver
- Return home motivated to practice!
The Colorado Suzuki institute runs concurrently with the Chamber Music of the Rockies Workshop for advanced string students and adult amateurs.
Monday, June 12 – Saturday, June 17
Cello, flute, piano, viola, violin and Suzuki Early Childhood Education
Monday, June 19 - Saturday, June 24
Bass, cello, guitar, piano, trumpet, viola, violin and Suzuki Early Childhood Education
Please visit www.coloradosuzuki.org for more information.