Beaver Creek FOOD & WINE Weekend - Frequently Asked Questions
When will tickets be mailed out?
Tickets will not be mailed out. When you book your tickets online, you will be sent a confirmation via e-mail. It is not necessary that you print and bring each ticket with you.
What is included in the ticket price?
The per person ticket prices includes tax and service gratuity at each event. Any gratuities for valet, coat check, etc. are at the discretion of each guest.
Where can I buy tickets?
Tickets are only available online at www.beavercreek.com/foodandwine. If there are tickets available the day of the event, you may be able to purchase tickets at the door.
A ticketing and registration office will be located in the John Anderson Room, located in the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort & Spa. Below are the registration and ticket office hours:
Thursday, January 22nd:12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday, January 23rd: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday, January 24th: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
What is the refund policy?
All tickets for the event are non-refundable.
How do I trade in my tickets for a different event?
All sales for each event are final; however, tickets are transferable to another guest name.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Yes, all events (except Apres-Ski Burgers & Beers) are restricted to guests 21 years of age or older. Please be prepared to show a valid ID at each event.
Where do I park?
Self-parking is available at the following locations:
- Villa Montane: in the Main Village, off Avondale Lane. Paid parking garage for visitors from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Village Hall: in the Main Village, before the skier bridge. Paid parking for visitors from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Bear Parking lot(s): located at the base of the west (Bear) entrance to Beaver Creek. At the Beaver Creek roundabout, head west on Hwy 6 and take a left at the stop light. Complimentary parking with complimentary shuttle service to the Main Village
SaddleRidge Dinner Guests: Parking is not available at SaddleRidge. Please see below for transportation to the venue:
- If you are staying within Beaver Creek, you can call Dial A Ride (970.949.1938) to pick you up and take you to the venue.
- If you are not staying within Beaver Creek, please park at the St. James. We will have a shuttle that will loop to/from the venue starting at 6:30 p.m. until 7 p.m. The return shuttle will start looping at 9:45 p.m. until 10:30 p.m.
Transportation within Beaver Creek:
Beaver Creek offers complimentary shuttle service for all guests staying in Beaver Creek, Bachelor Gulch, and Arrowhead village to anywhere within the resort.
For more information or to schedule a pick-up, call Village Transportation at (970) 949-1938 or ask your concierge to book a shuttle, allowing 10-20 minutes for pickup.
Valet Parking is available at the following venues:
- 8100 Mountainside Bar & Grill and the Gerald R. Ford Hall - located in the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort & Spa
- Grouse Mountain Grill - located in the Pines Lodge
- Splendido at the Chateau
Is there assigned seating at the events?
There are assigned tables for the Guest Chef dinners at Splendido and SaddleRidge on Friday, January 23rd. Seating for all other events will be unassigned.
Are there any events open to the public at no charge?
Only guests with verified tickets and credentials will be permitted
Is smoking allowed?
Smoking is not permitted in any of the events
What is the dress code for each event?
|Meet the Chefs
|Snowshoe and Lunch
||Layer warm clothes to snowshoe, and then layers can be removed for lunch. Bring a change of shoes to the Hiking Center and these will be at the lunch for you to change into.
|Mules & Manhattans and Apres-Ski Burgers & Beers
||Mountain Casual or Skiwear (ski clothes, ski boots-the same clothes you were wearing on the mountain, we recommend not wearing ski boots).
|Guest Chef Dinner (Splendido)
|Guest Chef Dinner (SaddleRidge)
||Cowboy chic or mountain casual - cowboy boots and hats encouraged!
||Warm skiwear, boots and skiing accessories. Please layer appropriately to ski in the morning and have lunch in a warm, indoor venue.
|Sunday Funday Brunch
||Skiwear (ski clothes, ski boots-the same clothes you were wearing on the mountain), mountain casual.
*Mountain Casual Attire: Dresses, Skirts, Jeans, Trousers, Sweater, Collared Shirt, Boots or Shoes. Jackets and ties aren’t required.
**Semi-formal: Collared shirts, jackets and ties are encouraged, cocktail dresses.
For more questions about Beaver Creek Resort and Beaver Creek Mountain, please visit www.beavercreek.com/faq