View the Beaver Creek Wedding video
A match made in heaven.
High in the mountains under skies of blue, this may be your Camelot. Under summer flowers or winter powder, Beaver Creek has the cozy, unhurried feel of an Alpine Village. Sun-bathed patios, rustic cabins in aspen groves, romance in the mountain air. Nestled around an intimate square, it is a world away from the world. And the accommodations are never more than a stroll apart, or at most a moment or two by village shuttle. If you want a memory that will last forever, this is a match made in heaven.
The Beaver Creek Group Sales office will calculate your budget estimates based on the anticipated guest count. If you have a set budget you are trying to stay within, please let us know so we can make suggestions of how to stay on budget.
Please complete the request form and a customized proposal will be sent to you.
New for Summer 2011 - The Beaver Creek Wedding Deck
Mother Nature provides a stunning backdrop for Beaver Creek’s new outdoor wedding deck overlooking the Gore Range. Located in the hillside east of Spruce Saddle Restaurant and created from natural stone and materials, wedding parties up to 200 people can experience an unforgettable summertime mountaintop celebration. View the video
View the Beaver Creek Group Venues
Venue suggestions based on group size:
20-50 people – Broken Arrow, The Rendezvous Club, SaddleRidge, Toscanini, Wedding Deck, Zach’s Cabin (Gunders lower level)
55-75 people – Allies Cabin, Broken Arrow, SaddleRidge (Clubhouse), Toscanini, Wedding Deck, Zach’s Cabin
80-150 people – Beano’s Cabin, SaddleRidge (Clubhouse), Rendezvous Club, Wedding Deck, Zach’s Cabin
150-300 people – Spruce Saddle
Reviewing a customized proposal, and scheduling site tours with Beaver Creek Group Sales is a great place to start your wedding planning. Beaver Creek Sales managers will direct you through the selection and contract process. Beaver Creek Service managers will assist with coordinating all of the details with the venue including arranging a tasting, floor plan, etc. All menu and wine selections are due three weeks prior to the event. The final guarantee number of guests is due 10 days prior to the event.
Availability of Reception and Ceremony Times
Evening events are scheduled between 5:00 PM and 12:00 AM. Access to your ceremony and reception site for decoration prior to the scheduled starting time is subject to availability and may require an additional charge.
Ceremony Services and Costs
Beaver Creek offers a number of beautiful mountain cabins and picturesque settings for your wedding ceremony, from an intimate gathering of 20 to a large ceremony for 300. On-site wedding ceremonies are only available to couples who are also hosting their wedding reception at the corresponding Beaver Creek venue. Rental fees for ceremony chairs, tents, dance floors, and other specialty items are an additional charge; there is no site fee when a reception is hosted at the same site. To ensure a flawless event, we highly suggest a professional wedding coordinator for all of your wedding planning.
Deposits and Final Payments
A non-refundable 10% deposit based on the estimated cost is required to hold a venue. The remaining 90% deposit is due sixty days prior to the event date.
Beaver Creek venues are licensed, and are responsible for the sale and service of all alcoholic beverages and compliance with state and city laws/regulations. Because of this, no outside alcohol may be brought onto property. All alcohol is billed on consumption in Beaver Creek, rather than a "per head" allotment. Tiered liquor, beer and wine lists are unique to each venue and can be provided upon request
A list of vendors that Beaver Creek Group Sales recommends for many of the other services that you may seek for your event may be provided. Other vendors may be used.
Lodging in Beaver Creek
Beaver Creek offers a myriad of group lodging options and its intimate setting means that groups can comfortably be accommodated in different lodging properties and yet still be just steps from each other and the village and mountain access. To book group lodging, please call the property directly or book online.
View Beaver Creek Lodging
Shuttles within Beaver Creek village are complimentary; we will assist with arranging additional transportation.