If World Cup racers refer to Beaver Creek as their favorite place to compete, maybe there is something you should know when you plan a ski trip to Beaver Creek.
Every year, athletes and spectators alike migrate to our mountain top resort for the Birds of Prey Men's World Cup. But that is only a slice of what Beaver Creek Resort has to offer. From the gentle, manicured slopes of Bachelor Gulch, to the open intermediate trails of Larkspur and Rose Bowl, to the steep bumps of Grouse Mountain, skiers and riders of all abilities will feel at home on our mountain.
10 Reasons Beaver Creek is a Top Ski Destination in Colorado
Year after year, skiers of all levels flock to Beaver Creek and discover what they’ve always been looking for: legendary service, unmatched skiing and the intimacy and relaxation of one of the best mountain towns in the West.
What exactly is it that makes Beaver Creek such a sought-after destination?
1. We spend all year paying attention to details so your vacation is unparalleled.
Creating a world-class ski destination is a labor of love that transforms a beautiful mountain valley into a premium snow sport experience. That means you can expect the best experience from beginning to end, from the check-in at your preferred lodging to the staff on the mountain to the servers at dinner.
Our mountain offers more than just fresh powder; we have several epicurean options slopeside so you can indulge whenever your appetite is piqued.
3. Our Ski School Ambassadors take guest service to a whole new level.
Visiting Beaver Creek is the experience of a lifetime due to the emphasis our staff places on making every moment a memorable one. That attention to detail starts with our Ambassadors.
4. White Glove offerings bring your experience to a whole new level
At Beaver Creek, we are all about service. What does your dream winter vacation look like? We bring those dreams to life with our White Glove offerings.
- Want early access to the mountain, followed by a gourmet breakfast spread? Try White Glove First Tracks.
- Tired of lugging your ski gear back and forth to your lodging? The newly opened White Carpet Club is the place for you!
- Want a whole new wellness and culinary experience? The Gourmet Snowshoe Tours offer a heart rate upping outdoor experience followed by a special wine-paired apres.
- How about the most exclusive and unique lodging imaginable? You can't miss Trapper's Cabin - a truly ski-in ski-out experience with its location right on Beaver Creek Mountain!
- Want prime seats to our signature Thursday Night Lights fireworks show - accompanied by a wine paired gourmet meal? The Allie's Cabin Wine Dinners are not to be missed.
5. With over 1,800 acres of skiable terrain, our trails are World Cup worthy.
Join us each year for the Audi Birds of Prey World Cup weekend. Once you’ve watched the pros tackle the trails, you can challenge yourself on the very same runs.
6. No nannies needed at Beaver Creek.
We offer half or full day world class care for your young ones that aren’t quite ready to strap on skis. We care for children aged two months to five years old at our Small World Play School.
7. We love hosting your events and group get-togethers.
We have an entire team assembled just to cater to the needs of large groups. Whether it’s a corporate event or a winter wedding, we will provide everyone in the group with a vacation they will remember for a lifetime.
8. Meet Old World Charm in person.
You can meet Helmut Fricker in the Village Plaza throughout the winter. It’s not every town that has a jolly, alpenhorn-blowing, lederhosen-wearing friend who's has been entertaining us all since the resort opened in 1980.
9. We’re more than a ski town.
We know not every moment can be spent on the slopes (as much as you wish that were true). Browse upscale boutiques in Beaver Creek Village or lounge by a mesmerizing fire while enjoying a relaxing après ski cocktail.
10. The best homemade cookies, every day
Every day at three o’clock is cookie time in Beaver Creek. Our chefs serve over 495,000 freshly-baked cookies each year!
These are only 10 of many great reasons why Beaver Creek is unrivaled in skiing, service and overall experience.
We’re sure that you will find dozens of your own reasons why you want to return to our mountain town again and again.
Why Beaver Creek is a Great Colorado Secret Ski Stash
With 1,832 skiable acres and a 3,340 foot vertical rise, it’s no wonder the skiing elite flock to Beaver Creek each winter.
Our resort has 25 lifts and 150 different trails to make every trip down the mountain an adventure. But what really sets us apart from other mountains is the amount of fresh powder you can find in ski stashes all over the resort.
Beaver Creek lets you choose the path less taken, and that path leads to new tracks in untouched snow.
The best part about Beaver Creek is that the entire resort is an exclusive little stash all it's own. Forego the crowds and the bustle that sometimes ruin the skiing. Here it's all about being a part of the special community affectionately called Beaver Creek.
Isn’t that what any serious skier craves?
If you're looking for soft corduroy on a beautiful day, then get ready to experience something special here too. Our groomers work all night to ensure groomed trails stay fresh so you can ski the best every day.
In fact, we list which trails have been recently groomed on our website so you can choose the freshest snow out there. Our longest run, Centennial, offers nearly three miles of terrain to explore as you head down the mountain.
We know you’ll find a great ski stash to call your own along the way.
Of course, you won’t want to keep your epic day a secret for long. Use your EpicMix account to track your vertical feet for the day, earn pins for new experiences and share photos of your adventure.